Monday, February 11, 2008

Paul is Gone to Texas

Hi again everyone!

No one can accuse me of blathering on or never being quiet now can they?

Paul and one of his sons were off to Texas for the DC Comics RRP meeting. They decided to do it as a car trip instead of flying. Yesterday it was 80 degrees. Lucky bums!

I know that they have seen the Alamo and Graceland and that they picked up a lot of new information on up and coming projects. If Paul shares his information with me, and I am sure he will, I will try to include some of it on the site.

A few hours ago they called from the Cleveland, Ohio region on their way back so I gather they will hit Montreal late tomorrow or early on Wed. depending on the weather.

Drive safely guys!

More later folks

1 Comments:

Blogger Von Allan said...

Sam and I are jealous of this trip! :)

That said, we still fondly remember how generous all of you guys were at the last RRP. Thanks again for that, eh?

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home