Thursday, September 28, 2006

Astronotes links

Hi Everyone
As you know, Paul does our catalogue called Astronotes. He has been doing it for years now. Well we have been putting it on our site for a little bit over a year and recently we started adding links to Publishers. I noticed a lot of gaps as I was doing it to-day. As you can well imagine, finding new ones and testing them takes a lot of time so I have decided to ask your help. If you notice any that I am missing in the current Astronotes, could you please send them to me? You can send them through this (click on comments at the end of the newest blog) or you can send to books@astrolib.com and I will use them.
Thanks for your help

Betty

1 Comments:

Blogger Von Allan said...

I just noticed that it really has been awhile since you last posted. More Betty's Bytes, if you please.

Oh, and I took a good gander at Paul's Motormouth column but there doesn't seem to be a way to leave comments. Am I blind or am I missing something?

Hope you're well!

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home