Thursday, July 26, 2007

Let's help out a fund raiser !

Hi again everyone!
This week I got an email from one of our customers who is doing a great fundraiser for the Children's Hospital. Here is what he wrote

"Hello Paul & Betty,

In a bit of a plug, I'm participating in the Blogathon on July 28th. I'll be reviewing and writing about comics for 24 hours to raise money for the Children's Hospital. Here are the details (http://www.chirographum.com/weblog/?p=3023) . I thought it might warrant a mention on Betty's blog or Paul's blog. Or not. It's all up to them.

Anyway, see you at the store!
cheers"

Paul's is not really a blog so here we go with mine. I hope he gets some support from this as it is a really good cause! Also some of you might find it interesting to pop over and see what he is writing since it will all be comic related too!

Good luck Steve!

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Thanks for the plug and the good wishes!

I hope I can provide some interesting reading on Saturday!

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home