Thursday, June 14, 2007

My new pet


Hi Everyone
You have all been very very patient although lately I have had a few comments about "not having anything to say" so I thought I would share my new addition to the household.
Her foster parent called her Chloe but I am looking for a new name for her. She is a really really nice lady and needs a name. (I am keeping her). Paul suggested Jimmy (Durante) which I think was mean. Anyone have any ideas please? By the way - she is 8 years old and has lovely manners. I got her from a shelter a week ago and she has already made friends with my 2 cats and most of the dogs in the neighborhood.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Betty, she's adorable! Good on you adopting an older gal, too...lots of people only want the puppies.

She kind of looks like a Chloe to me, though...something about that sweet look on her face.

You're a softy, aren't ya? :)

8:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Betty,

Call her Anti-Betty because she is the exact opposite of toy. She is cute. Enjoy the walks.

Jeff

8:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Should have said you not toy, my bad.

Jeff

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home