Friday, September 22, 2006

Another Astro "Star"

Howdy-do everyone and welcome back.

Just a little bit of gossip for you. One of our Astro customers now has his own show on the "W" network TV. His show is aired at 9.30 p.m. Unfortunately, I forgot to check my notes before he left the store so I don't know which night!!! Dummy me. But when I googled his show it looks like he is on Monday, Tuesday and Wednsday. Unless I have forgotton how to figure out schedules...Oh yes....the name of the show is Save Us From Our House and if you google it his picture is right up there beside the pretty lady.

Happy viewing!!

Old lady Betty

1 Comments:

Blogger Dylan Marcel said...

I know you did this a long time ago but it just came to my attention. Thanks! Just so you know we are filming season 4 right now and these new episodes air on thursdays at 930 pm on W Network.
When I think about it, it's a little creepy that I've been going to Astro since 1988... I guess I enjoy the abuse. Ha! See you all soon on one of my not so often pick ups. Dylan Marcel

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home