Sunday, July 16, 2006

Drums

Hi
I am trying to write this and a band of drums is having a good time just outside the store. (sidewalk sale time) I like drums. In small doses. Or as part of a band.
A five minute episode is too much!

Please forgive me while I vent about drum bands. It's my blog. I get to vent! Perhaps I will vent for as long as they bang on those things!

They used to get a really good trumpet player to walk up and down. Wonder what happened to him. HE was good and easy to listen to. People would sing along. One couple started dancing. It is really hard to dance to drums.

The drums are still going...I have run out of words...catch you all later!

Betty the qvetch

2 Comments:

Blogger Von Allan said...

Oh, that sounds tough. My ol' bookstore just went through some sidewalk renovations and the staff was being serenaded with jackhammers. Nasty stuff.

You could have drummed something off their noggin's but I suppose there are laws against that sorta thing...

Von

7:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Betty,

I just want to say I am giving you props for using the word "qvetch".

It's on days like today that I miss working on Queen Mary street...

Take care, the sidewalk sale can't last that long!

Patrick
C-145

5:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home