Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I AM SO GLAD I LIVE IN CANADA:

A couple of days ago I read an article in ICv2 that made me darned glad to be HERE in Canada. Here is a clip from it:

"Syrian cartoonist Ali Ferzat was attacked and his hands broken as a response to cartoons he drew that were critical of dictator Bashar al-Assad."
I tried to link to the story but Blogger does not seem to want to accept it so here is the gist of the story:

"Syrian cartoonist Ali Ferzat was attacked and his hands broken as a response to cartoons he drew that were critical of dictator Bashar al-Assad, according to the Guardian."

You can criticize our way of life all you want - bottom line is that we sure as heck don't have to worry about this kind of thing up here no matter what or who we criticize.
Thanks for reading.
Betty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home